An Arrest for a Tik-Tok Star
A teenager who was fined and issued with a criminal behaviour order (CBO) after entering a stranger’s home in a TikTok video has been re-arrested two days after appearing in court.
Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, 18, known as Mizzy, appeared at Thames magistrates court on Wednesday where he admitted one count of failing to comply with a community protection notice issued on 11 May 2022.
In a video posted to Twitter on Friday, O’Gorro was seen being arrested by a plain-clothed police officer who referred to two videos published on social media on Wednesday and Thursday.
The Metropolitan police confirmed an arrest had been made. A spokesperson said: “On Friday 26 May, officers arrested an 18-year-old man on suspicion of breach of a criminal behaviour order. He has been taken into custody. Inquiries are ongoing.”
O’Garro gained notoriety after widely shared social media footage showed him walking into someone’s home without permission, filmed as part of an online trend for entering strangers’ homes. In other videos he was seen allegedly entering a man’s car claiming it was his Uber, and pestering train passengers.
On Wednesday, the judge, Charlotte Crangle, issued the Hackney-based teenager with an order not to post videos on to social media without the consent of the people featured. He was also told he must not trespass on private property and must not attend the Westfield Centre in Stratford, east London. O’Garro was also ordered to pay a total of £365.
Varinder Hayre, prosecuting, told the court O’Garro had breached a community protection notice, which included the condition that he not trespass on private property, on 15 May this year.